Donald C Beringer, MDOrthopedic Surgery
Dr. Beringer has a passion for restoring value to the patient-provider relationship and patient-centered healthcare. Dr. Beringer and his team believe that outstanding results flow from a focus on patient safety and process improvement. He has a passion for delivering the most effective therapeutic and surgical interventions, and ensuring a satisfactory experience for his patients and their families.
Accepts most insurances. Please call the office to confirm your specific plan.
Hip or Knee
Partial Knee Replacement
- Orthopedic Surgery - Primary
- Hip and Knee Reconstruction
- Undergraduate Degree: Marquette University - 1983
- Graduate Degree: University of Cincinnati School of Medicine - 1991
- Internship: Akron City Hospital - 1992
- Residency: Summa Health Systems - Orthopaedic Specialty Hospital - 1996
- Fellowship: University of Florida - 1997
- Coliseum Northside Hospital