Fady S Wanna, MDThoracic Surgery
Dr. Wanna is a graduate of the University of California. He conducted his Cardiothoracic residency at Emory University in Atlanta. He is Board Certified in General Surgery and Cardiothoracic Surgery. Dr. Wanna serves on the Medical Executive Committee at the Medical Center of Central Georgia. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He joined CTVS in July of 2000.
Accepts most insurances. Please call the office to confirm your specific plan.
Mitral Valve Prolapse Syndrome
Thoracic or Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Cardio-Thoracic Surgery - Board Certified
- Thoracic Surgery - Primary
- Vascular Surgery
- Practicing since: 2000
- Gender: Male
- Residency: Emory University Atlanta GA - 2000
- Internship: University of California Davis-East Bay Oakland CA - 1997
- Graduate Degree: Medical School - University of California Irvine CA - 1990
- Russian-office personnel
- Coliseum Medical Centers